| 0 comments ] Posted by: [ Veerendher GP ]

Much like Photoshop’s Liquefy feature, Gooifier Generator allows you to upload photos to their site and distort them for some hilarious results. The photos that you “Gooify” are displayed in a public gallery at gooifier.com, and users can comment on their favorite modified photos.

There is currently a mix of celebrity and every-day photos on the site modified in sometimes funny, sometimes disturbing ways. To “Gooify” a picture simply click on the upload thumbnail and then either upload from your desktop or capture a new photo with your webcam. Next, stretch, bloat or pucker your photo to make yourself


Post a Comment